Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat?


Last night several pleasant children called round to the house ‘trick or treating’ (all looked for treats needless to say) - I wonder if we had given/done a trick instead would they have been happy?

It also brings to mind the Halloween games that we used to play when we were children - apple on a string.. money in a basin.. - do children/familes play these anymore?

Later in the evening we watched a movie – The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005) I have to admit, I didn’t actually watch it all.. But to anyone who maybe wakes up at night, especially around 3am.. take note..

1 Comments:

Blogger The Master of Wit and Stunning Repartee said...

Yes, like you say, I also had some peasant children call to my home. The shan't make that mistake again. Good day.

3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home