Wednesday, July 12, 2006

You know when you've been Tango'd

I’ve been going to Tango classes for the last few weeks, and its good fun. There’s a nice group attending and last night we were a girl short.. (shock horror too many guys attending!) ..All in all its different and something new to learn.. Have to say, it takes a while for the girl to relinquish control and let the guy lead, however I’m coming round (I think/hope!)
However last night I was dancing with a certain male for a spell and as we struggled to learn a new step, I was astounded to hear “Well, I know what I’m doing anyway!” ..Now maybe I’m interpreting this dancing lark incorrectly but do we not dance as a pair, a couple, a team? ;) Where’s the team-play in that remark?? Hmmmmm… ;)
And after me letting the guy lead! ha ha! ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It always seemed to me to be rather a self-selected bunch that go to the classes.

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger Connie said...

Everyone is welcome to the beginners class

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger Connie said...

no no.. don't worry 'HE' who said it knows! ;) (..and am only teasing! it was just funny!!)
..All you guys are great at the tango and leading - have to say, and its great you all participate .. its not too often, in any dance class, where the guys out number the girls - so its great! ;)

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure those organising the events would welcome people, most people, all people, any people, just not sure that all those attending would do so. After all, I'm sure you didn't wander along on your own first time did you now?

4:12 p.m.  
Blogger Connie said...

I wandered to it on my own first time - yeah! Independent lady here! ;) (and it was the 3rd week of the course!) ..knew a certain few gentlemen would be there but went on my own! ;)

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

But you knew people would be there. And I suspect you were told they would be there.

4:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home