Tuesday, November 22, 2005

fog and frost

well i don't know about down south, but in the north east here, terrible fog the last few days - crikey - going home last night from work - well took me an age, couldn't see no length in front of me! .. scary in a way, thought I might have to just pull in and stop (but then thought sitting in car on side of road in fog - just as scary, never know who could turn up and want to say hello!)
Thankfully made it home safely .. so hope it clears up, can stand this driving slow business (though in saying that, better to drive slow than end up in ditch!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

sounds delightful! ;)

12:57 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was delayed getting back from Mainz last night due to fog there too. Not that staying in Mainz would have been a bad thing, just that I wasn't there but at Frankfurt-Hahn which is nowhere really.

Perhaps this is the opposite of nuclear winter. It's unclear winter!

I'll get me coat.

2:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home