Thursday, September 01, 2005

September 1st..

In Dundalk today, and have loads on my plate projects, meetings (that results in work!), PhD and of course my modules - .. I'm conscience that the teaching is last on my list.. I'm sure that's incorrect somehow!
hmmm... retirement looks quite rosy at the mo! ;)

Thunder and lightning yesterday in the north east, it was bad.. dogs were so afraid, had to bring them in.. Mickey was really scared, Ben hadn't seem thunder and lightning before and stood looking in amazement
... anyway, photos and video’s from New Orleans, puts it all in perspective – we’re so lucky here!

Also big day for SSMH, playing DOLAN'S tonight!!! - gd luck guys!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronan Skehill said...

Hi! Blog blog bloq blog slog blog blog blog. Blog blog blog blog blog plog bloq blog blog clog blog blog ulog blog blog dlog blog blog klog blog. Blog blog alog blog blog blog... you get the jist.

5:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home